- Temperature-compensated movement that significantly reduces temperature error
- MicroSpan™ adjustment for ease in span calibration
- Hydraulically staked movement with Teflon-coated gears and bearings improves stability
- Externally adjustable dial on standard model
- White aluminum dial, black numbers with polished mirror bandHigh and low pressure movement stops are standard
The standard Ashcroft® test gauge case style features a solid-front aluminum case with a hinged ring.
The dial has a polished mirror band for pointer reflection to prevent parallax error and is available in 4.5", 6" and 8.5" dial sizes in both lower and back connection. Pointer is a balanced-friction adjustable design with red knife edge tip for easy reading.
Product Specs & Information