- Available in a 3" dial size
- Stainless Steel movement with Teflon-coated bearings and pinion gear
- Black, adjustable pointer with red-painted knife-edge tip
- Stainless Steel construction
- Zero-adjustable white aluminum dial with polished mirror band
- 1/4 NPT lower connection only
With an accuracy of ±0.5%, Grade 2A, plus rugged Stainless Steel construction, the Ashcroft® Type 1084 more than exceeds the requirements for on-the-spot inspections. To improve accuracy, stability and socket thread life, the Bourdon tube and socket assembly is made of Type 316 Stainless Steel with all-welded construction; this system is standard for all ranges.
To make reading easier and faster, each unit is provided with a new, highly readable dial. Reading error caused by parallax is eliminated by aligning the knife-edge tip pointer with its reflection in the mirror band on the dial. Also available is a Stainless Steel cover that fits securely over the window and protects the gauge from damage while being carried in a tool box or pocket. An attractive, cushioned Nylon fabric pouch with carrying strap is offered as standard equipment.
Product Specs & Information