- 4.5" full-size Bourdon tube
- Patented Duratube™ with as-welded-tube construction controls stress for longer life
- "Round Cap Tip" construction lowers stresses for longer life
- Easily adjustable, self-locking micrometer pointer
- Exclusive Teflon coated 400 series Stainless Steel rotary movement for longer life
- PLUS!™ Performance Option:
- Liquid-filled performance in a dry gauge
- Fights vibration and pulsations without liquid-filled headaches
- Order as option XLL
- Epoxy-coated system for superior corrosion resistanc
Type 1377 Duragauge® pressure gauge is offered in 4.5", 6" and 8.5" dial sizes.
Designed for flush mounting, this solid-front gauge is ideal for panel board applications. Its black epoxy coating and its tough aluminum weatherproof case easily allow application in a variety of climatic conditions.
Product Specs & Information