The comprehensive line of Ashcroft® diaphragm seals will meet a wide variety of application or installation requirements. Over 30,000 variations are possible with the types, connections and materials available.
- The top housing and diaphragm capsule are interchangeable with all Ashcroft® bottom housings.
- A fill/bleed connection is standard, which permits filling the seal and instrument simultaneously after evacuation and allows the fill to flow into the completed unit.
- A Viton O-ring , compatible with all standard fill fluids, and a Teflon back-up ring provide a seal between the diaphragm capsule and the top housing.
- A thin Teflon PTFE gasket between the diaphragm and bottom housing assures a leak-tight corrosion resistant seal even at high pressure.
- Top housing and pressure instrument are removable.
- Continuous-duty design will prevent loss of process fluid if pressure instrument is removed or fails.
Product Specs & Information