Type 200 Welded
- Teflon gasketed, continuous-duty diaphragm capsule is welded to the top housing, which is then clamped to a bottom housing.
- Fill/bleed connection is standard.
- Top housing and pressure instrument are removable.
- Available in same process connections, materials, types and sizes as the Type 100 capsule design.
- Top housing is interchangeable with all standard Ashcroft® bottom housings.
Type 200 Bonded Viton, Kalrez and Teflon
Similar in construction, materials, and product features to the Type 300 clamped diaphragm seal, the diaphragm in the Type 200 seal is bonded permanently to the top housing - and is the removable type.
Product Specs & Information